Saturday, May 8, 2010

Alive and Well.


I'm not dead either. I've simply lost any desire for digital art. Currently experimenting with a simpler form.


Dee artz. Dey leeves on.



Just this evening at a friend's apartment. It was... insanely fun. We threw ink coated knives at the wall!! Come on...



This is actually really old but I thought I'd share...



There's a story to this one:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat you, purred the tiger. I'm made of gold, you wouldn't be able to digest me, replied the goldfish to save himself. The tiger stared blankly, confused for a moment. You think me a fool that I would believe such a thing? The tiger grinned and gave a terrifying roar of a laugh. Nervously, the goldfish stuttered, n-n-no, on the c-contrary! It is because you are such an intelligent and noble creature that you will spare my wretched existence at least for one more day. This made the tiger pause, maybe this fish would be worth keeping around. He'd be nothing more than a morsel and he could eat him later anyhow.










Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment